Technical Support

For problems with this website including password problems, call (855)880-8003 or (405)487-LIVE

Turning in Verification

To provide verification of items such as pay and work schedule please email photos and images to

If you do not have access to a smart phone or scanner you may turn in verification to any DHS local office, or mail it to P.O. Box 2700 Norman, OK. 73070.

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

Please use the “Apply For Benefits” option on OKDHSLive to request SNAP benefits. If you currently receive SNAP benefits you may use the “View My Cases” option to see when your SNAP benefits are due for renewal.

SoonerCare (Medicaid)

The Oklahoma Health Care Authority administers the SoonerCare (Medicaid) program in Oklahoma. For general questions and information for SoonerCare members,
please call the SoonerCare Helpline at 800.987.7767 or go to

School Meals

To apply for free or reduced price meals, contact your child's school. A listing of the state's schools can be found here. Please visit the Oklahoma Child Nutrition web site to learn more about the programs. If you would like to speak with a state representative regarding the programs, you can call the Oklahoma Department of Education at: 405.521.3327. You can also contact your child's school to find out what meals are served and how to apply for free or reduced price school meals. This is a link to the school district directory for the State of Oklahoma where you can search for your school location.

WIC (Women, Infants, Children)

2401 NW 23rd Street, Suite 70 (Shepherd Mall) Oklahoma City 73107-2475 Phone: 405.271.4676 Toll-Free: 1.888.OKLAWIC (655.2942)

Earned Income Tax Credit

Find out if you are eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit by using the Internal Revenue Services (IRS) eligibility tool at the IRS website Internal Revenue Service-certified volunteers provide free tax assistance through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program for persons with low-to-moderate income and through the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) program for persons age 60 and older. Volunteers, sponsored by various organizations, receive training to help prepare basic tax returns in communities across the country. VITA sites are generally located at community and neighborhood centers, libraries, schools, shopping malls and other convenient locations. Some locations also offer free electronic filing. To find the nearest VITA site, call 1-800-829-1040 or visit the Oklahoma Tax Commission website to get a city listing of Oklahoma tax assistance sites.

Community Resources

For additional resources please call 211 or visit their web site